Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Magic Time!

Seriously. The Magic are in the NBA Finals and my husband doesn't know who I am anymore! LOL. He's very confused that I'm so excited about a SPORT!!! Staying up late to watch TV?? Even more confusing!! The husband of one of my knitting girls works for the team somehow, and she invited me to go with her to the game this past Tuesday while her husband had to work it. I had never been to an NBA game before, so for a Finals game to be my first experience was exhilarating!! We screamed and shouted and cheered our team on to a win. I'm watching the game from home tonight; it's interesting to see the differences between watching the game from the venue and on TV.

Earlier this evening, some of my girlfriends and I met for a planning session for our craft co-op. I can't share any details just yet, but we had an excellent brainstorming session and I'm freshly inspired!

The game is on right now, so I'm off to knit and cheer and screech - and hopefully not break any of my size 3 needles!!

No comments: