Current WIP listing:
- baby blanket commissioned by coworker - absolute top priority!
- socks for my niece
- re-doing the cuff of my sister's socks
- Branching Out for me
- Sonnet for me
- baby booties just commissioned by a coworker last night (need to e-mail her to finalize the details)
- another hat & scarf set for my girl Becky (she lives in PA)
- and some other friends who want socks.
I was reading something yesterday that helped me be more at peace with my Branching Out - I was concerned because it seems so undefined. The pattern author was talking about lace patterns and how sometimes the lacework can look like such a mess until it's blocked - and then, wow, amazing, the pattern reveals itself. I am looking forward to seeing it finished up.
I plan to do some serious knitting this weekend. Plant my round ass on the couch, watch some TV, drink some beers, and KNIT. Hmmm... I wonder if it is possible to bike on the trainer and knit at the same time... Hmmm...