Monday, June 23, 2008

studying

Hello all... not much going on in my knitting world. At 6/23, I'm less than 10 days away from the next section of the exam. My friend H. gave me a huge motivation boost this morning; she passed her latest section with an 83. So, I was pretty motivated to get home and study, but then fell asleep for about an hour and a half on the couch. Oh well. I can read two or three chapters tonight (depending on length, but I'm shooting for three), and then do the remainder tomorrow before & after Tuesday Night Knitting Club. Then the rest of my time will be spent doing questions and simulations.

I'm feeling all mixed up - motivated, scared, intimidated, determined, all of it.

All I know is that I am looking forward to having a few days of no studying and relaxation - and some KNITTING - after 7/2.

No comments: