Thursday, May 15, 2008

two in a row

Two posts, two days in a row! Little steps to better habits.

I worked more on my seed-stitch scarf last night. It looks much better in the narrower width than before; I'm glad I took the time to frog it. I watched an episode of Nip/Tuck while knitting; I've been watching it from the beginning (thank goodness for Netflix!) on DVD. I'm still in season 1; this was the episode where Meghan dies. I just ached for Sean. And silly Christian, up to his usual sneakiness. It's been a little mentally difficult to watch these on DVD and then watch random episodes that are re-airing and getting recorded on my DVR.

I had to run a couple of errands after work yesterday; one took me into the plaza with my favorite JoAnn's. I resisted the temptation and white-knuckled it out of there. Go me! I have enough yarn to work with right now; I don't need any more at the moment.

A quote on my iGoogle page that is sticking with me today: "Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory." (Albert Schweitzer) How true is that!


No comments: