Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things I'm especially enjoying

Blue Moon wheat ale with fresh orange slices
Grilled wings
Red velvet cake ice cream
Family Guy
Fresh haircuts

And giggling at my cat after I give her (vet-ordered) sedatives.

This morning, I spent some time on the Digs Boards re-reading the knitting thread. I have some delicious hand-dyed lace yarn from Australia that I've been trying to decide how to use, and I think I'm going to try Branching Out from Knitty. I dunno, the colorway is just amazing! It sounds like it would be a good start for lace adventures.

I'm still working on the seed-stitch scarf with the Patons Rumors; it's just going to take a little while to finish. I've added another several inches and am getting close to the end of the first skein of yarn. I need to get my kool-aid pink ribbed scarf blocked and listed on Etsy.

Last thing that's making me happy: my husband B curled up on the couch with my cats watching Family Guy with me.

No comments: